Freeform Textile Tote
One-of-one creation, as part of a series of tote bags - The Freeform Textile Totes
Designed with a goal of preserving smaller remnants of fabric from landfill. Using smaller pieces of rescued materials alongside salvaged scraps from our own production. Meticulously pieced together creating a patchwork mosaic of wearable artwork.
- the front side consists of a freeform patchwork mosaic
- the back side is denim with an additional pocket
- D-Ring hardware to be used as an attachment point
- Cotton webbing shoulder straps
- functional in size (Can comfortably fit a stack of records)
- reinforced seam construction
- makes a great everyday bag!